hey y'all! i'm delilah (she/her pronouns pls). i'm bi and a knitter. now for the information you can't get from my tagline up top.
i'm a TCK in the process of repatriating--which is scary as hell especially with everything going on--so this blog will probably be about 45~50% just me screaming about how weird America is. i used to write a lot, though not as much anymore, so i may post a few excerpts on here (if i can ever get over my own nerves).
as for interests and fandoms:
- Good Omens (for a while now. read the book when i was a lot younger. might be part of the reason why i am where i am in terms of my identity)
- Marvel (the good stuff. AOS and anything not directed by the Russo Bros)
- Harry Potter (i'm a Ravenclaw btw)
- McElroy Fam (i appreciate their work. not obsessed, but will definitely listen to MBMBaM every so often)
- Knitting (not a fandom, but definitely an interest)
- Cats (again, not a fandom, but definitely an interest)
- The Mountain Goats (Hebrews 11:40 is one of my favourite songs)
- "Lord, send me a mechanic if I'm not beyond repair" is one of my favourite lines (Psalm 40:2)
i saw somebody else list their stances on the major hellsite debates and it seemed like a good idea so here goes:
- ace and aro people are both real and part of the LGBTQ+ community
- trans people are both real and part of the LGBTQ+ community
- bi people are both real, not confused, and part of the LGBTQ+ community
- MAPs and pedos are NOT part of the LGBTQ+ community
- terfs can go and get a body part stuck in the garbage disposal
- while i understand the history of the word, i use queer as a label. it feels right to me. if it doesn't feel right to you, then don't use it.